You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Hi , I'm having problems downloading from newsgroups . I keep getting "finished incomplete". I changed newsreader , and server provider with no luck.Its not my antivirus or firewall. Its nothing to do with retention or age of newsgroup post. Can anyone help?????????????????
Its not the server provider ive tried 3 !!! I have also used 3 different newsreaders . Every file in the download comes up as finished incomplete including pars. This only occurs with 50% of the files i download ,its all very strange .Some nzb's download fine, others dont
Remember that an NZB is a list of files from a particular server that probably has 100% completion. You're then trying to match that list to another server that might not have 100% completion or a long enough retention.
Which usenet providers have you tried, which groups are involved and what's the age of the files (not the NZB but the original posting date.)