You are here: Home | Forum | RE: I want to upgrade with a bought VMNG300...
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
It'll be at most £10 per month more and it's entirely appropriate that 100Mb isn't part of the VIP package, a shade under half of VM's customers can't get 100Mb so not really fair or feasible to have one set of customers on 100Mb and another on 50Mb on the same package.
When the rollout is complete perhaps then 100Mb will become the VIP standard speed.
Services: VVIP 500mb aka Ultimate Oomph (who the hell thought that name up??)
4X V6
Samsung UE55KU6470 4K TV
Posts: 311
Re: Do Virgin offer VIP100?
There is a "Tivo vip100" package available If you speak to the right people. I know because I was offered it when I rang to upgrade to 100mb. Was quite happy as it is cheaper than I was already paying and gave me the sky premiums in hd as well.
Ignition is correct in that it is £10 more than the vip 50 package ie: £110.55
Slightly more for me though as I have 4 boxes in total instead of the standard 2.