You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I've quite often needed to reboot the SH but I cannot find anywhere in the admin GUI to do it so need to go to it and physically remove and replace the power cable. Is there a software reboot option that I'm not seeing?
Have you tried using the on/off switch at the lower back of the SH?
__________________ Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare. If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.