You are here: Home | Forum | Mixed-race adoption policy gets new guidelines
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
No modern bikes have a front number plate, they just try to make what he did sound worse to justify the police time catching this 'criminal'. Whoever wrote this is as much of a moron as the chav on the Chinese imitation motorbike.
All that money wasted just so they can show you don't get out of paying your speeding tax. I take it all real crimes in that area have been solved and that's why the police could waste so much time hunting down someone for sticking there finger up at a speed camera. There a simple answer to this, Make the bikers have there number plate painted on the front of the bike in such a way it can been seen from the front.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
I must confess I too (in my youth) have interacted with the od speed camera in much a similar fashion , although I'm normally on the back wheel at the time
---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------
I think the thread title should be named Speeding Biker Caught "Stickin It To The Man"
__________________ Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare. If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.