Hi,
I wasn't sure where to post this either the TV section or the billing section, but here goes.
My father wanted to cut down the price of the VM bill and decided to take the L TV package down to M package, so he phoned up the CS team and was told that he could either have the M package (saving £10pcm) or the M+ Package (saving £5.50pcm), by mistake (after giving the phone to me to try and sort out even though I gave him the options we got the package down to M+ package.
Now after I told him which one it was he told me that he wanted the M package thinking thats what I said. So I tried to phone up today and get the account down to the M package but the guy today told me that the M package was discontinued and we were on the lowest that could be put on.
Now I rechecked the site and its advertising the M package and when I went to the change the package its giving the option to go down to M package.
Could someone please help in this as we've now confused. Who is right ????
We did ask yesterday if there was any other special offers on but got told not for our account
So any help would be grateful.