You are here: Home | Forum | Retail DVD degradation?
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I'm trying to get my Telewest signal in another room via an RF cable, but I'm not sure if I can change channels in the new room with a Magic Eye.
I know it works on SKY but is it also the case on Telewest??
The remote link via the RF cable used with Sky does not work with Telewest or ntl cable boxes.
You will need an AEI Digieye Remote Sender to enable you to do this with any model of cable STB. http://www.digisender.net