Need Help Getting To NTL Office
07-08-2004, 18:24
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4
|
Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Ive got an interview for the ntl call center at Strathclyde Business Park. Does anyone know what buses go there from Glasgow City Center?
Thanks
|
|
|
07-08-2004, 18:40
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Reading
Age: 42
Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Posts: 6,546
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
if it is anything like the one in swansea then probably none at all...
|
|
|
07-08-2004, 22:19
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: glasgow
Posts: 46
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Resistance
Ive got an interview for the ntl call center at Strathclyde Business Park. Does anyone know what buses go there from Glasgow City Center?
Thanks 
|
have a look at this site.....it may help
http://www.strathclydebusinesspark.c...vel/bustt.html
failing that goto yahoo and put in strathclyde business park
HTH
|
|
|
07-08-2004, 22:34
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Posts: 9,158
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Not many.
I double check on Monday and let you know the best way to get there.
I know there is a train station (fairly) close by that the low levels from Queen St. and Central go to but I'm not sure how close it is.
|
|
|
08-08-2004, 20:14
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Thanks for the replies  , from the website it looks like I can get a bus from Killermont St (wherever that is ). Ive checked the trains but it means I have to take a taxi from the train station to the ntl office.
Dezzo, if you can find out the details I will really appreciate it
Thanks again guys.
|
|
|
08-08-2004, 21:07
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Posts: 9,158
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Well Killermont Street is just a fancy name for Buchanan Street bus station.
I think the best bet just now is the train and then a quick taxi journey up to the offices. I'll double check tomorrow and let you know whats on offer from the city centre.
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 04:40
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Services: Beanfield 50/50 FTTH and iPTV
Posts: 1,756
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Resistance
Ive got an interview for the ntl...
|
Good luck, you'll need it.
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 13:03
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Posts: 9,158
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
OK the best bet from a quick poll in the office of the non-drivers seems to be the train and taxi combination.
I think there may be a shuttle bus between the train station and business park but don't have details of that to hand. If you get the job (good luck BTW) then HR should be able to give you more info.
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 14:57
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Hertfordshire
Age: 44
Posts: 601
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Frank
Good luck, you'll need it.
|
Mwhaha..
Thats the sprit!
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 18:15
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Dezzo thanks for the info!  , just one more thing if you dont mind me asking. Could you find out how much the taxi fare is?
Frank, I'll need more than luck! :P
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 19:05
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Services: Beanfield 50/50 FTTH and iPTV
Posts: 1,756
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Resistance
Frank, I'll need more than luck! :P
|
Well when it comes to HR, that's pot luck.
As for working there if you get the job; if you get a good manager and are one of those people who comes in, does their job, head down, ignores all the bs going on around them, and leaves on time, then you should be fine.
However, if you are one of those who sees the crap and tries to change/improve things, then you will need a lot more than good luck. And if you get bad manager you're screwed - not that they are all bad. Start praying
|
|
|
09-08-2004, 20:16
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Posts: 9,158
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Resistance
Could you find out how much the taxi fare is?
|
Under a fiver if I remember right, it's about a mile and a half away going from memory. I'll E-Mail some of the people I know over there tomorrow and see if I can find out for sure.
|
|
|
11-08-2004, 17:44
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4
|
Re: Need Help Getting To NTL Office
I had the interview today and it went pretty good!. The woman seemed happy with my answers and hopefully i'll get it.
Dezzo, the taxi was under a fiver so not too bad. Thanks for going out your way to get all the info for me
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:37.
|