Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Extreme kayaking

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What no Moto Gp Mention!!

Old 30-09-2008, 11:33   #1
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
What no Moto Gp Mention!!

Congrats must go to Valentino Rossi on winning his 6th Moto GP world championship at the weekend, he really is the master, there's been some great races this season, and with 3 races to go, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the exciting racing MotoGp provides (they overtake)
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-11-2008, 22:13   #2
Noggo
Inactive

Services: VM XL broadband, Sky+ TV and BT phone
Noggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation era
Re: What no Moto Gp Mention!!

Yes, congratulations must go to Rossi and his brill performance. Race of the season for me was the laguna seca round, un smegin' believable race betweem Rossi and Stoner.

I think Hayden did well in the test for Ducati in the Valencia test only 1.5 seconds off Stoners time. Not bad as it was his first time on the bike, beats like Melandri's billion seconds behind .

I think the single tyre rule is going to mess things up a little. With even less tyres to choose from, the teams will have little room for error when it comes to the weather forcast.

Looking forward to 2009 season tho.
Noggo is offline   Reply With Quote