Just received a new Logitech C920 webcam and can't quite work out how to access its settings. Unfortunately my first attempt to install didn't go properly as I'd inadvertently used a USB3 socket so I removed the device and tried again. The second time the generic Windows device install box appeared and everything seemed to go OK but after pressed finish, I had no new icon on my desktop or the usual 'Register your new Product' window and I can't seem to find/access any sort of Logitech settings menu for the camera. In fact nothing labelled Logitech appeared at all and I can't find any mention of Logitech in control panel/programmes/features. It is showing up in Devices & Printers The camera is working but I can't access anything to do with it. I am using Win 8.1 updated from W8.0.

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------
Problem solved (I think...). After looking around on the web I found that I needed to install the software from Logitech to get the camera to be fully installed and operational.
Bit surprised there was no mention of the need to do any of that in the stuff which came in the box but hey ho... At least this thread might save someone else some time.