Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NFL RedZone (Sky Sports 2/2HD red button) not working

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

2nd TV
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2013, 11:24   #1
Virgin user
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Virgin user is an unknown quantity at this point
2nd TV

Hi. I have the main cable box in my lounge, were the cable runs from into the virgin box, however I have a underfloor cable coming from my bedroom leading into the lounge, and was wondering if I can putting a 2 way splitter into the cable box connect the virgin box cable and the cable coming from the bedroom and get TV in the bedroom , I understand I would have to watch the same program that was on in the lounge...will this work ?
Virgin user is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-11-2013, 14:27   #2
Virgin user
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Virgin user is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2nd TV

Thanks, I was talking about the box that's at the window with the cable that needs to my VM box, but I am sure this will work also, but will try from the VB if not successful thanks
Virgin user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:38   #3
nodrogd
cf.mega poster
 
nodrogd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: West Herts
Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
Posts: 1,987
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: 2nd TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin user View Post
Thanks, I was talking about the box that's at the window with the cable that needs to my VM box, but I am sure this will work also, but will try from the VB if not successful thanks
Whatever you do. NEVER mess around putting other signals into Virgin's network cable. These signals could easily feed back to Virgin's distribution cabinet (Virgin also use the normal TV spectrum for MPEG 2 channels & Broadband services), where they will interfere with neighbouring customers services.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum