You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Hi there,
Are you not allowed to record WWE PPV events to DVD anymore? As I tryed to put Summerslam on DVD as I always use to, but now it says its detecting a copyright signal and so can't record.
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
Re: Wwe ppv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninko
Hi there,
Are you not allowed to record WWE PPV events to DVD anymore? As I tryed to put Summerslam on DVD as I always use to, but now it says its detecting a copyright signal and so can't record.
Thanks
Ninko
sometimes the copyright owner wants copy protection. It's hit and miss if you can or not.