Hi All,
Wondering if you all could give me some advise.
My brothers rented flat was broken into, stole Cable box, TV, computer and other stuff. He had no insurance (fool)
Good news the police had finger prints and he was able to get all the stuff back.
PROBLEM: they pulled out the white NTL cable (one that goes to the box) and the connector (to the back of the box ) no longer has the connecter.
He called NTL but they want money's for enginner to call out.
I was hoping to buy an 'F connector' at Maplin (of what I read on here) and connect it back to the box. Is this the correct connector I need?
Also the cables from the Box to the TV is missing, is this a 'F connector' with an aerial connector on the TV end.
Thanks for any help, you all.
---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------
I think (if anyone can confirm) I need
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=26641 into the back of the box
and
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=97175 from box to Tv
Can anyone confirm, please