Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Is Virgin still crap?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Is Virgin still crap?

Old 18-02-2023, 15:46   #46
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough
Re: Is Virgin still crap?

I'm not happy!!!

Since The last post I've received an email stating now I owe £127.36.

I rang virgin and they claim I only owe for next month £57.86 but my bill on my online billing it states £127.36.

If they carry on with this funny stuff they will be receiving a solicitors letter warning them to back off and get their act together.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-02-2023, 19:20   #47
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey N Georgie View Post
I'm not happy!!!

I rang virgin and they claim I only owe for next month £57.86 but my bill on my online billing it states £127.36.

If they carry on with this funny stuff they will be receiving a solicitors letter warning them to back off and get their act together.
Legalities are the only language that this outfit understands. Your heart condition may now mean that you are covered by protection from the Equality Act. Have you informed them about your heart issues?

If you have to pay for legal services you might be better using the free service from CISAS. Most complaints about Virgin Media to CISAS either end up with them rolling over to do the right thing or are investigated and upheld by CISAS.

All the best.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2023, 19:49   #48
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

Quote:
I'm not happy!!!

I spotted an error a couple of months ago, rang them and they told me that the DD would be at the correct amount though the online bill still displayed the wrong amount. The DD did come out at the reduced amount as promised. I reckon it's a display issue in the app or online
Old 18-02-2023, 21:15   #49
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Richard, Richard, Richard!!
You need to keep up if your next set of complaints to Virgin Media stand any chance of success.
CISAS no longer act for Virgin Media customers.
https://www.ombudsman-services.org/
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2023, 01:05   #50
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Legalities are the only language that this outfit understands. Your heart condition may now mean that you are covered by protection from the Equality Act. Have you informed them about your heart issues?

If you have to pay for legal services you might be better using the free service from CISAS. Most complaints about Virgin Media to CISAS either end up with them rolling over to do the right thing or are investigated and upheld by CISAS.

All the best.
They were informed not only by the other half on the 2 occasions they cut our services for non payment while I was in hospital when they didn't attempt to debit but I also informed them telling them this was stress I didn't need.

Its as if their billing system for me has suddenly gone up the creek and they can't decide what to bill me.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:32   #51
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Chris, I've had no such letter which again shows they didn't even attempt to take it.
That doesn't mean they didn't attempt to take it. If they attempted but the bank couldn't associate the payment request with your account, the bank wouldn't know which customer to write to.

This happened to me once. My direct debits to pay a credit card started failing. But my bank had no record of any failed requests on my account. They advised me to set up the direct debit again, and it was fine after that.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2023, 16:21   #52
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

Topic feels like its drifted from network quality to billing issues.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2023, 16:52   #53
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Topic feels like its drifted from network quality to billing issues.
The topic is if Virgin is still crap so it should cover all aspects of service.