Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virtual Reality

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Virtual Reality

Old 12-12-2021, 18:46   #1
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Virtual Reality

Anyone else game in VR? I have an Oculus(Meta) Quest 2.
This is a stand alone headset no need for a PC and no wires however you can connect to the PC and game PCVR without a cable over your network which is what I do.

I am sure you have all seen Beat Saber videos and it is a great game but there are some excellent shooters available including After the Fall, a couple of The Walking Dead games, Skyrim and of course Half Life Alyx. There are also a lot of free games too, my fave of these is a 3D clone of Missile Command. It is well cool

I was surprised how good it is now. One of the first games I tried was The Walking Dead Onslaught and I tell you even the trainer part at the start had me jumping out of my skin. Beat Saber and any of the boxing games ( I have the Creed one) are very good for exercise.

So as I asked, anyone else into it?

the video of course gives you no idea on how immersive it all is though
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement