Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Channel 4 channels

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Channel 4 channels

Old 03-06-2020, 10:55   #16
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Channel 4 channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
What time is this on?
Back in the 1980s, whenever they put this on screen ...

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg EF6DA997-99BE-47AD-9945-B585F935DBB4.jpeg (14.4 KB, 100 views)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2020, 15:51   #17
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0363 View Post
Are we getting a separate Pluto TV app or is it part of My5 (PlutoTV Movies/Retro/Paranormal are under Channels in My5)?
It appears all the Pluto TV/Retro/Paranormal etc.. stuff is in sub sections within the My5 app. Quite hard to find if you didn't know they were there. Although, this is more of a Viacom issue rather than VM.
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 16:31   #18
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
It appears all the Pluto TV/Retro/Paranormal etc.. stuff is in sub sections within the My5 app. Quite hard to find if you didn't know they were there. Although, this is more of a Viacom issue rather than VM.
There will still be a separate Pluto TV UK app, it's normal for the My5 app to have some Pluto content. They only recently changed the interface of the main Pluto TV app, maybe it's delaying the VM version.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 21:31   #19
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

C4 upset me as it is putting Episode 9 of Batwoman at the end of the series.

Trouble is it is epidode 2 of the DC crossover episode Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Which peed me of, so I had to buy the DVD, otherwise I would have a serious backlog to catchup on.
Old 03-06-2020, 21:36   #20
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post

Trouble is it is epidode 2 of the DC crossover episode Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Which peed me of, so I had to buy the DVD, otherwise I would have a serious backlog to catchup on.
I watched the Crisis Crossover without episode 2.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 23:07   #21
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post

At least C4 are showing all of the Batwoman series. The rest of the DC shows that are on Sky started with the Crisis episodes and then just continued on from after that so miss the fist have of the series'.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:21   #22
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagnifique View Post
At least C4 are showing all of the Batwoman series. The rest of the DC shows that are on Sky started with the Crisis episodes and then just continued on from after that so miss the fist have of the series'.
They have shown all the episodes.

Arrow, Flash and Supergirl all had a break before restarting with Crisis. The first half on the seasons were broadcast last year

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/10/sky...lash-season-6/

Quote:
The sixth season of The Flash will receive its UK premiere on Sky One on Tuesday October 22nd at 8pm, it has been announced.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:57   #23
carbon60
Needs more upload

Services: TiVo V6, TiVo 500GB, Samsung V Box, Full House TV + Sky Sports SD, VIVID 200, Talk Weekends Phone
carbon60 is on a distinguished roadcarbon60 is on a distinguished road

I had Buffy all set to record last week on E4 and it was all scheduled correctly. On Tuesday I went to My Shows to discover nothing had recorded and nothing was under Planned Recordings. It seems that the E4 schedule ended up being identical to the More4 schedule:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5...e/td-p/4275971

I had to follow the instructions within this thread to force an EPG update and then quickly go through my Series Links changing something to force them to update (I made a minor change to the padding).

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5...es/m-p/4275944

Still means I've missed the first episode though. Thankfully Supernatural seems to have recorded successfully on E4 Sunday night/Monday morning.
carbon60 is offline   Reply With Quote