View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 16:21   #25
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Confirmed: linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, my time is precious, Den, and I can watch three hour long programmes designed to be shown with commercial breaks in a little over two hours rather than three.

I admit that I really don't understand why you don't appear to see the wisdom of this, and you have never actually explained yourself on this point. However, as long as you're happy!
Very true , Den does seem to skirt around explaining why the live linear world offers us all a vastly superior experience.

The irony being I've never actually said linear is dead I just believe slowly but surely more and more people are starting to experience the benefits of On Demand.