View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 12:45   #3253
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I write a list of the things we need and it's also in the order that I go round the aisles so it's easy to tick things off. Maybe I'm being a little anal?
That works until they change whats in the aisles. I went to Homebase yesterday for a bulb and couldn't find any. Then I realised they had moved them upstairs with lighting. What was really annoying was when I got home I found the bulb I wanted. Still these will probably needed shortly as this is the second bulb to fail on the chandelier so the others should be going soon.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote