View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 10:16   #696
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
Well make up your mind, should be the BBC represent, the UK, the world, or London? Exactly what do you call fair?

Most of these problems don't get solved because the problem isn't even properly defined.
Make up my mind on what?

My point is the BBC's current staffing seems somewhat in line with the national average of BAME and if anything you would think it might be a bit higher because the local pool they're recruiting from is disproportionately BAME relative to the national population.

I am not declaring anything there. Just find it an interesting thing to consider.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote