View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 23:30   #14
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Thing of leaveing

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
I'm assuming Ken has received his price increase letter so he's entitled to play the "game" . If not then he's got no chance of getting anything

You have to pretend to be leaving when ringing because it's the only option on offer to speak to retentions. I don't understand your comment about him not seeming committed by not entering the month notice period ??

Out of interest do you just pay the annual / 6 monthly price increases with a cheery smile.
I give them my notice and sit by the phone. Same to Sky (when a subscriber) and multiple mobile operators over the years. If you end your first call with them believing you are going to go you will get better offers.

If you end your first call saying you don’t want to give your notice period and will have a think you won’t get as good offers.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote