View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 22:54   #13
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Thing of leaveing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Pip could have been slightly nicer about it but the prevalence of money saving websites (and others) encouraging people with no intention of leaving to say they are “thinking of leaving” has caused many companies to up their retention game.

To not enter the 30/31 day notice period (in which you can still change your mind) doesn’t seem very committed and more chancing your arm. Note I’m not saying that of the OP, but if you’re Virgin/Sky/BT getting hundreds of calls a day you have to start risk assessing somewhere.

I'm assuming Ken has received his price increase letter so he's entitled to play the "game" . If not then he's got no chance of getting anything

You have to pretend to be leaving when ringing because it's the only option on offer to speak to retentions. I don't understand your comment about him not seeming committed by not entering the month notice period ??

Out of interest do you just pay the annual / 6 monthly price increases with a cheery smile.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote