View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 20:07   #4734
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think that’s more of a risk to the likes of Netflix in the US market than it is elsewhere. Disney, Fox et al may well want a bigger slice of their home market, but distributing their own content in other markets requires a level of investment that may be too great for the likely additional reward.
That's exactly what I've been saying I'm not sure OB agrees.

I was merely trying to put my point across to OB that the world he envisages for us all wouldn't actually save us anything.

Look at HBO's deal with Sky Atlantic it would have to sell some subscriptions to make it worthwhile going alone.

Last edited by muppetman11; 19-11-2018 at 20:13.