View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 21:36   #1480
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

This has been posted by a BT rep on the BT webwise Beta site.

Quote:
Can I apologise for not posting any updates for the past few days. This is due to us nailing down the details of the new opt out solution that would remove the need for opt out cookies altogether. As well as ensuring that once opted out no user data would be mirrored by BT Webwise. We're still working on this new opt out solution and therefore we won't be able give you any updates until the details of this are confirmed as any information we could give you now might be subject to change.

Also as Adam has already stated the BT Webwise trial has not yet started and we will announce the details of it here first, along with any other announcements we make about BT Webwise.

Currently we're hoping that we'll be able to post another update in this thread next week.
So they are still going to force there user into a OPT OUT.

VirginMedia i hope you don't do that or i can see you losing plenty of customers, Me being one of them.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer