View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 09:00   #16
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
That's the problem, the fact these things happen is what leads directly to this and Jerusalem has been in my timeline for weeks, starting with the assaults on people at the mosque, then those extremist Jews spitting at Christians, almost as if there was something brewing with hindsight, lots of conspiracies on there now about Russian involvement and the Taliban asking for passage to join the fight through Syria

Well well, look whose crawled out the woodwork just in time, it's the zionists number one defender, so much so you are Mark Regev and I'm claiming a fiver

She knows you well Pierre
Did I say anything that is untrue? I did check about the attack you referred to but didn't specify. Your implication was somehow it was linked to the attack by Hamas.
Palestinians barricaded themselves in the mosque,and blocked access for others.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote