Thread: Streaming Foundation
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 22:02   #23
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Foundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
fantastic. We are only 3 eps in but I love it; proper pure quality scifi.
I'm just glad it's "big idea" sci-fi, not so much of that getting made. Hopefully it gets a chance to complete the "original trilogy" at least.

I'm trying to be as unspecific as possible in the following bit so not to spoil anything.

Based on what the showrunner said in the S2 announcement they clearly aren't finishing Book 1 in S1 but will hit Book 2 in S2 (as they mentioned a particular character). Though I get impression they'll only do the first time period of B2 based on pace of S1 and the character mentioned.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote