View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 13:33   #5437
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I saw my Niece and "R" yseterday and gave "R" a hug and thanked her fpr what she's doing.

Walking behind them with my sister we both could see how skinny my niece was.

But she has everyone looking out for her, and ready to kick her up the backside shoud we waver.

She will also gave counciling every Friday PM, which my Brother In-Law will take her to.
I went to counselling and all I can say in regards to my Counsellor she was truly wonderful and I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that that counselling changed my life in more ways than I ever thought was possible, it made me realise many things and change many things in my life all for the better, I basically learned how to say no and enough is enough.

I know I went to counselling for something completely different from your niece but I hope and pray that your niece will find counselling as beneficial as I did Hom3r