View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 14:53   #5433
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My sister has cancelled her holiday and might get something back.

My nieces GF "R" told my sister that my niece was crying and had download a calorie counting app.

Then yesterday she poured my niece a large glass of full fat milk, then virtually stood over her, to drink it but my neice said "theres no need to stand over me I'll drink it"

A short while later she went into the kitchen and "R" heard the tap go. she ran into the kitchen and my niece has a empty glass and said that she had finished it and was getting some water.

Then "R" challenged here about this and asked if she poured the milk away, my neice said yes, so "R" poured another glass and stood there while she drank it.

I own "R" a huge hug and thanks.

I also think my niece is become a liar and deciteful over this. I only hope she doesn't start making herself sick.

I would imagine that nearly all people with an ED become deceitful, I personally think that is just part of the illness sadly as the person suffering know's family and friends are worried so I suspect rightly or wrongly they think that they are safeguarding the people they care about by trying to reassure them that they have eaten or drank something with high calories or full fat.

I honestly do not think for one minute that your niece is doing this to hurt loved ones as I honestly think your niece and many with ED become deceitful out of love.

https://www.beateatingdisorders.org....d-about-friend