Thread: Tivo V6 Set up V6
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 16:13   #4
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Set up V6

Well V6 arrived to replace my VHD. Installation went well, until I tried the Tivo box downstairs, to see the words 'account closed' on it ! How I laughed
The silly so and so's and had decommissioned the wrong box ! I did check several times with them that it was the VHD they were replacing when I placed the order. Ho hum, a call to India and it was sorted.

One slight issue, I can stream recordings from my old Tivo to the V6 ok, but not from the V6 to the Tivo. Both are networked, the Tivo via ethernet, the V6 with wifi. I can see the V6 recordings on the Tivo but just get error V401 when trying to play. It could be wifi I guess, but I can stream the V6 recordings to my phone ok. Not a big problem, not something I'd do much, but any ideas?
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote