Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 19:17   #3916
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Thanks for your ever-present sarcasm. You should see someone about that.

Why would I wish to be even-handed in this matter? Their stupid error could lead to hundreds of unnecessary deaths.

I repeat, the EU, France and Germany (governments) are pig headed, self righteous and pompous. If you can't see that then you're deluding yourself.

They certainly are. Merkel is still refusing the Oxford vaccine because she’s in the older age group! Not setting a very good example, is she?

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I'm expecting delays in easing lockdown due to the Brazilian variant.

My dad and I are hoping to be able to sit in my sister garden on the 27th which will be her 50th.

Even though hugging won't be allowed, at least we can sit in their garden and living room, but I'm expecting this to be cancelled.
I doubt there will be a delay to the easing of the lockdown. There is an extremely small number of that variant over here and we are coming down hard on it wherever we find new cases.

At the very least, the existing vaccines should prevent people from getting so ill they end up in hospital, so there’s no reason to adjust the ‘roadmap’.

By the autumn, the successor vaccine will be able to tackle the variants much more effectively.