View Single Post
Old 20-02-2021, 21:19   #13
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: One show highlights countrywide VM BB issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
They say they can't get the speeds offered by VM from other providers, is this not correct??

According to the BBC report it is.
Then maybe the other providers need to spend some money and build a better network.

Instead of having a dig at VM " nothing new there BTW" have a dig at the other providers who have not bothered to build better backbones and local networks. If you knew how much is spent each year by VM on updating and expanding there network you would understand why we have faster speeds. BTW i am not going to say how much before you ask

Screen shot below is my speed at 20-02-2021 21.27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2021-02-20 212522.jpg (70.4 KB, 20 views)

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 20-02-2021 at 21:28.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote