View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 15:31   #5363
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Eldest just bought an Oculus VR set with some of his first earnings, and I got a go of it last night. It's quite amazing
Got one of them in April. Got it mostly because I wanted to play PC games through it, and partly because I live with my Niece and Nephew, and I thought it would be a good thing to help them learn. That said, my Nephew isn't remotely interested by it, and my Niece only really plays Beatsaber.

I could suggest several apps, but I think that is getting a little off topic.

Regarding my own expenditure, I had planned for this month to be expensive, as I want an Xbox Series X, and a iPhone 12 Max, both of which launch this week. Had an unexpected expense this week though. Last week, I was mucking around with my Nephew. He got over excited and leapt on to the Sofa. Right on top of my headphones. Which snapped. Annoying, but while I've told him repeatedly not to jump on the sofas, I am partly responsible because I was winding him up, and I shouldn't have put the headphones on the sofa.

Last edited by Stuart; 10-11-2020 at 15:38.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote