View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 12:47   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Running Old Windows

<Moved from Website Discussion on our False Positive>

PAUL: Yes your right.. Most people dont care today,they will just tell people to do whatever is easiest FOR THEM,they dont care if an individual is having problems.... I find this mostly from people in the US but I have had a bad experience from a canadian company also recently which is sad.... (They just up and dropped the mobile interface on the email I was using 6+ years and I cant use my account now on that site as the desktop interface only works on newer browsers)

They dont care......... I tried fighting with them over it...... "You should be able to access the desktop interface on any browser" YEAH NEWER BROWSERS!!! (Where the mobile interfaced worked on all browsers AND WASNT BOTHERING ANYONE)

People really suck................ THEY MAKE THINGS HARDER FOR PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 28-05-2020 at 12:51.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote