View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 16:48   #21
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SkyQ now available to buy

The UI is really snappy to get around no lag at all.

4K content is due in the summer.

No Netflix app at the moment there is Youtube and Vevo.

I can cast content to YouTube on both the Q Silver and mini. You can send audio only via Bluetooth and Airplay.

At the moment when out and about you have to use the Sky+ app to schedule recordings.

I believe you can use Harmony remotes but have to confess not being 100 % here as I don't use one.

I have the Sky Q Silver bundle you get 3 remote controls included 1 touch and two standard.

Edit : Just checked and you can use Harmony Remotes with Sky Q.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote