View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 21:16   #11584
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Excellent well done boy's you must be so proud of your boy's Osem they really are a credit to you

My eldest is on holiday with his better half to Gran Canaria today just waiting for a call to say they have arrived safely & this time next week the wee one will be on his way to China and we will have the house to ourselves for 8 whole day's. I think it will be strange as we have not experienced the boy's away from home at the same time ever so for the first time in 24 years we will have the house to ourselves.

I had to laugh at my eldest this morning before he left for the airport he said he was so happy and I said so would I be if I were going on holiday and he said "no it's not just because I'm going on holiday it's also I won't see my wee brother for 4 weeks Mum"
Enjoy the peace and quiet (and try not to worry about them too much)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Really Happy. Old neighbours now GONE , So once they gut out the house we will get someone new, Fingers and toes crossed they will be a decent family.
Excellent news, hope you get nice new neighbours who appreciate what they've been given and are considerate of their neighbours.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote