View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 17:32   #98
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Prince Philip has Died R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
BBC stands for British Broadcasting Corporation. It's their job to FULLY cover major events. The British public need to remember this.
There is fully covering, then there is covering something so much you are repeating yourself hourly while adding nothing to the existing coverage.

By Friday evening, I'd argue that the BBC (and other media) were doing the latter, and not the former.

They could have reverted to something near normal programming in the evening without being disrespectful. Perhaps not anything too violent or featuring death, but something.

Still they did the same with Diana, and I thought that was massively over the top as well.

Not that I am complaining. I used the time to catch up with a few other TV shows I've not watched recently, and enjoyed them.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote