View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 16:37   #95
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Prince Philip has Died R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I really don't care. I don't watch a lot of programmed TV. I watch/listen to BBC stuff but on-demand rather than on channels.

If anything interrupting the main schedule with a 'special report' is such a rare event that I find it compelling. Something different to the norm. Add to the fact he was senior Royal, the husband of the Queen and I believe the longest-serving Price Consort then it seems justified to me.

I wasn't forced to watch the coverage and didn't for most of it. There are enough other channels and activities to do in this world that you're not forced to watch it so a day or two of coverage for a unique event isn't unjustified to me.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote