Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 21:39   #130
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Picard

I agree, putting the current story line aside and the necessity for them being there, if Worf & co can't be around to defend Picard then who better than two Tal Shiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I’d put money on it being built to out-last Pat Stewart’s involvement.
maybe but somebody needs to tell them now it is a big NO NO to kill him off. They have obviously done the whole him going back France and the family chateau thing so they need to come up with him making a different dignified exit in line with the character. The way the story is going (and thinking about how ep 1 started) I wouldn't mind the scientist from the Daestrom Institute developing the technology to harvest one of Dahj's neurons, implant it in B4 and bring back Data and Picard and Data venturing off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

Last edited by General Maximus; 08-02-2020 at 21:44.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote