Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 14:19   #122
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Star Trek: Picard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That episode flew by. Yes, the pace was slower but it was so immersive I got quite a jolt when the credits rolled. I actually shouted at the TV, “you can’t leave it there!”

I’m also loving the new Starfleet uniforms. They have resisted the temptation to pander to HD and make them super-detailed, and have remained true to the spirit of Starfleet uniforms down the ages, which have almost always been simple.
My fav uniforms are still the Nemesis version. Although from the older stuff I still love the Khan era uniforms.