View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 16:09   #76
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Talking Pictures in trouble again for broadcasting words offensive to black peopl

But if I complain about the use of "Jesus" as a swear word it would be ignored as common usage so why not show material that uses "offensive phrasing" because it is in use (or was). Just because it's used doesn't mean that the makers agree with the usage.

There is also a difference between racist and racial that depends a lot on the intent but the law as stands is on how the "listener" perceives the usage. This is what's led to many people finding themselves in hot water because some comment is felt to be "hate speech". Even innocent comments can be said to be hateful because someone hearing is in some unique circumstance that possibly the speaker isn't aware of.