View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 11:06   #5860
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Wow you did well on the S2 as long as that. I upgraded from the S2 to the S6 2 years ago. You'll notice a huge difference. It's bigger but thinner and lighter.

Yes, I don't throw much at it so it's annoying that I get crashes. I just missed a good deal on a SD card to go in it, 512 GB A2 Samsung, by time I went for it it was sold out, still got a decent 512GB A1 for about the same. Should be here in next couple of hours, I have a password to give to courier.

Most stuff will copy over OK but some games you need to get the authors to get it all copied else only sync's the levels. Can also tidy away some other junk away.

Will install the Amazon app store as I have some of the "Absolutely free" paid apps from when Amazon did that sort of thing.

Any tips on what junk to remove?