View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 17:52   #44
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

We would welcome a 2nd Ref and a General Election.

I think Remain and Labour, respectively, are seriously mis-calculating the countries feelings outside of the M25.

The Local Elections gave notice to the main parties that their vote is not guaranteed. The Brexit party didn’t field candidates so the winners by default were the LibDems and independents. LibDems vote was not because of their Remain ticket.

We’ll see at the EU elections how well hey do on their Remain ticket, I predict not too great.

Any 2nd ref would result in a very narrow win for either side, I would still go for Leave by a whisker.

Any GE would result in a hung parliament.

I would preferably exit the EU then hold the GE in 2022 when we had time for the dust to settle and Labour to come up with a policy.