View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 09:28   #3730
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I accept that unwillingness to buy EU goods as a valid extrapolation. He's absolutely right in the totality of what he says.

Is there a public backlash towards the EU? I certainly think so. And there will be a similar backlash against Scotland, perhaps even more severe, if it gains independence.

I think you need to prove intent with lying. So a statement that "we hold all the cards" may be factually incorrect, but if the person saying it believes it be true, then it's not lying.

Of course, if they're daft enough to promote such incorrect information then they shouldn't be in a position of responsibility anyway!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote