View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:50   #13168
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
@

On a final note the pay shocked him when the group was told that should they be successful they would get £9.64 an hour so my son asked what his pay would be for under 18s and the lady said £9.64.

Thanks for that weenie. Wow £9.64 per hour is a fortune, how times change. When I first started work aged 15, I got paid £125 per YEAR i.e. £2.50 per week 9-5 Mon-Fri + 9-12 Sat morning. Didn't get paid for the two weeks the firm closed in July. Gave my Mum £2 and had 50p to spend, off which I had to pay my bus fare to work 12 1/2p per week, so 35p left for stockings and entry to the Palais de Dance. Happy days!

Hope they get the job, keep us posted.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote