View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 23:49   #13167
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

@ Jo thank you, overall his group interview lasted a whopping three and a half hours but he seemed to have enjoyed the experience. A very nice lady who is being made redundant from The Royal Bank Of Scotland seemed to have taken my son under her wing today and for that I'm truly grateful and for what my youngest has said about her we both hope that she is successful in getting the job at Tesco.

@ Tinky thank you and yes that is £21.60 well spent, in regards to your sore mouth I find this mouthwash fantastic for things like mouth sores etc.

https://groceries.asda.com/product/s...h/910000392806

On a final note the pay shocked him when the group was told that should they be successful they would get £9.64 an hour so my son asked what his pay would be for under 18s and the lady said £9.64.

Last edited by weenie; 31-07-2018 at 23:53.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote