View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 18:32   #3
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Two Cable modems on one account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijer View Post
A friend of mine says he had two cable modems on one account a year or so ago, when virgin were NTL, he moved away and subseqently had one of the modems de-activated, NTL never took the modem back. Now hes moved back, and phoned virgin to get the cablemodem (or a new one) put back onto his account, but virgin say that this isnt possible, he assures me that this is how it was before he moved away? Is there any reason why Virgin wont allow this anymore? I know the other way he can get a connection is by using a router, but he doesnt want to do this..
have got to say this would be a daft move on VM's part,2 modems equals 2 subscriptions,equals more money.the only thing that could realistically stop you having 2 modems would be if you were too far away from the cab (or had too much equipment already in the house) for the network signal to be able to maintain connectivity
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote