View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 09:43   #5
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Jaguar Land Rover to cut up to 5,000 jobs in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Having most of their eggs in the diesel market they've been hit hard by the VW emissions scandal and the new EU diesel emissions standards. China also seem to be falling out of love with the marque.

As mentioned above their build quality is attrocious with Range Rover models consistently being in the bottom ten for returns and faults. If Nissan in Sunderland can produce top quality product using British workers why can't JLR?
I was going to say RR specifically my wife had an evoque and the list of issues with it was ridiculous. Dealers saying software updates would fix it, never did. ended up rejecting the car and had to get legal action involved to complete the rejection.

It's a very interesting point you raise about the difference between Nissan & JLR I'd love to know why that's the case !