View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 12:07   #70
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I quite agree, as a relative new year to the forum I was unaware of the 'change log' wherever that is.

This thread should really have the word "Rumoured" at the start of its title so everyone knows it is just that.
Except that it is not only rumours that are posted to this thread. Also included are official announcements, media reports, forecasts and speculation.

I agree that 'coming soon' may be a bit of an exaggeration, but now that you have been appraised of the general idea, you are up to speed and can choose whether or not you wish to read this thread.

If we just had confirmed developments, there would be very little to report and this thread would disappear from the index, which for some reason is restricted to one and a bit pages of titles at the moment.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote