View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 21:24   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Connecting tivo to Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabby T View Post
Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. Yes, I'd like to essentially be able to view my Virgin tv in the lounge as well as my bedroom as I only have freeview in the lounge. It would save me forking out for another TiVo box and multi room..so yeah, I'm being a bit tight, lol! I want to view Virgin telly in both rooms..hence the thought of power lines.

Welcome to the forum, i am sorry you can't do what you want to do, check my bolded edit.

When the Xbox One came out years ago it was a disaster this TV thing, i think most people use it as a games console now, it really was a pain in the ass having to switch the Xbox on and then the TV and then click something on the xbox guide just to watch TV, this would have you running up and down stairs..... trust me dont bother.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 26-12-2018 at 21:30.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote