View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 21:14   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Connecting tivo to Xbox One

I used to have an Xbox One, i assume what you want to do is have the Tivo picture visible on the Xbox One guide?

First off i wouldn't bother, after doing this for over a year it is easier keeping them both separate, and use the Xbox for Games and the Tivo for watching TV.

If you wanted to have it hooked up then you would need to run the hdmi from the Tivo to the Xbox hdmi IN port and then another HDMI out cable from the Xbox to the TV if i remember correctly, but you would need everything in the same room.

Basically you NEED to connect it via 2 HDMI cables from the Tivo to the Xbox and then from the Xbox to the TV.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 26-12-2018 at 21:21.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote