View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 21:24   #34
Linnie
Inactive

Linnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Universal Credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You should speak to citizens advice and your mp linnie, this universal credit malarkey seems like a monumental pain in the backside

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Hi and Thanks for your Advice I will go to CAB on Tuesday Morn I did everything I was to do when I went to Job Centre to reg for UC and gave my Tenancy Agreement then told to go to The Glasgow Housing to Claim Housing Benefit I then went there and thought that was it simple went online and reg for claim with them then I took my UC letter to them which was delayed due to a back log My Bully Landlord stated when I let him know that I was claiming UC he would deal with any rent payment going direct to him as if I would not pay it to him? well he seems to have messed up and now im sitting here with a hand delivered Court Letter? I finally got through to The Glasgow City Housing and was told that the rent should have been paid to me with my UC which it hasnt been I felt like crying with frustration as I came off the phone no wiser? its A MINE FIELD everyone should make sure they get all facts at the start of claiming as its a Blame Game Do not just sit infront of a UC Advisor and let them fool you into a False Security they either have not got a Clue themselves or are Avoiding the facts that UC is No use to a Claimant.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

I am going to now have to get into Debt from some source to try to pay my Rent Arrears before my Court Date so that I am not Homeless and on the streets and also this Court letter will maybe effect me getting a job as I have just been for interviews and a Credit Check is what future Employers and Agencies do and this will depend on me passing a Credit Check and getting a new job? I do hope that I am the only person that is having this really Bad UC experience as I feel Defeated before ive even had a chance to get a new job.
Linnie is offline   Reply With Quote