View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 18:35   #840
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
The official figures will only include the convictions. The dozens not convicted but who are taking part in these sorts of activities are not.
EG.These will NOT be included.
Exactly, it seems like every witness says they were abused by a large number of Muslim men, as in this case often claims are abuse carried out by hundreds. Then if you think that each girl involved in the ring may not have been abused by the exact same men, multiply that by the number of gangs that have been convicted over the past 10 years......

As most of these men are of Pakistani heritage, I wonder what percentage of the UK Pakistani male population these hundreds possibly thousands involved will equate to when we get the final figures.

I very much doubt this will be the last Pakistani gang that end up in court.